Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done. You might just see that there are people just like you out there.
- Never have I ever kissed a girl.
- Never have I ever kissed a boy.
- Never have I ever received/given a blowjob, hand job, eating out.
- Never have I ever had sex.
Never have I ever fallen in love.
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
- Never have I ever been cheated on.
Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal.
- Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug.
- Never have I ever snuck out.
Never have I ever stolen something.
- Never have I ever vandalized something.
Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
- Never have I ever been in a life or death situation.
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
- Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
Never have I ever been abused physically.
- Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
- Never have I ever wanted to kill myself.
- Never have I ever tried to kill myself.
Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
- Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
- Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
- Never have I ever wanted to fuck one of my friends.
Never have I ever been friendless.
Never have I ever failed a test.
Never have I ever cut class.
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
- Never have I ever failed a course.
Never have I ever been suspended.
Never have I ever received detention.
- Never have I ever dropped out of school.
"Fuck Damon Albarn. Marry Jarvis Cocker. Kill Liam Gallagher. Consume the flesh of Richard Ashcroft."
- Thom Yorke
oh hey, is that fantano?
being a punk does not mean being the biggest asshole you can possibly be, or wearing the most outrageous outfit you can think of, or declaring yourself a satanist or atheist, or living off a diet composed primarily of reduced price skittles, pbr, and ur moms tuna casserole. punk is not an aesthetic, it’s a political statement.
“Toys are supposed to foster creativity. But nowadays, it seems that a lot more toys already have messages built into them before a child even opens the pink or blue package. In 1981, LEGOs were simple and gender-neutral, and the creativity of the child produced the message. In 2014, it’s the reverse: the toy delivers a message to the child, and this message is weirdly about gender.”
My little sister hates lego because they don’t have normal girls dolls, only ones with make-up and pink clothes and castles and stuff :(.
I don’t understand why they change the figurines in the lego set maketed for “girls”
They just don’t look right with lego blocks in gerenal. I can’t think of a good enough (other than stupid gender stuff) reason to redesign the figurines just for these sets.
It’s most likely due to most of the lego you see these days is set from moives like star wars and marvel (which are awesome lego’s) and lego are like “Oh no girls don’t like this awesome stuff, lets make girly lego, with sparkles and pink stuff, and lets make figures for this girl lego that look NOTHING LIKE LEGO…EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE PERFECTLY FIND FIGURINES DESIGN FOR YEARS BUT THESE GIRL SETS YUP THESE SETS NEED STUPID ONES.
They still do the red buckets and blue binss of lego’s, right?, You know the ones with all the wonderful colourful blocks and hour of designing and creating.
My apologies for the delay on this posting. I was caught up in adventures of my own and I wanted to be sure that each of you might have the opportunity to test your metal with this handy diagram before venturing forward on perilous endeavors. Best of luck, dear readers